Starting in Business
Starting in business can be a very exciting, but daunting time. It can be difficult to focus on directing your business, while complying with all the accounting and taxation requirements. We have extensive experience assisting sole traders and corporate businesses at set-up, and can offer clear direct advice at this important stage.
- Advise on preparing a full detailed business plan, to ensure clear business direction
- Advise on maximising your past experiences’, and knowledge, to benefit the new venture
- Explain the reasons why financial support is required, and advise on the variations available
- Assistance with registering your business for tax, and reserving the business name
- Prepare cash flow projections
- Assist with grant claims, and advise on grants and incentives schemes available to new businesses
We can also help with designing a record system, and advise on valuable IT support
Books and Records
All businesses need to keep records. We can assist with designing a manual, or basic computerised system, to suit your needs. We can also provide training, and support, on an ongoing basis. Once your business has grown, we can help you evaluate the range of IT accounting packages available.
There are three common types of business structure - sole trader, partnership, and limited company. We can take the time to discuss these structures with you, and help you decide which is the best option for your venture. We can then assist you to implement the chosen structure, and achieve this in the most tax efficient way.