We work on tax compliance for the benefit of individuals and businesses, and can help with all or any of your compliance needs. In the current climate there is an ever increasing requirements to file returns on time, to avoid automatic penalties being charged. We can ensure your returns are filed in a timely manner, and are accurately completed. Where new information is available, we will contact Revenue on your behalf, and ensure your tax records are up-to-date.
We at McKernan Chartered Accountants, are registered tax advisors and can deal with Revenue on your behalf.
- The preparation, and timely filing, of corporation and personal tax returns
- Advice on tax planning.
- The preparation of VAT returns and reports, if required.
- Assist with Revenue audits and investigations.
- Assist with, and respond to, queries from Revenue, if they arise.
- Advice on all tax heads, including capital gain tax and inheritance tax.
- Assist with the set-up, of the business or company, on the Revenue Online Service (ROS).