Company Secretarial Services
Taking the progressive step to move your business into a company, or set up a company, is an important one, however, company secretarial matters are rarely considered. They can be a burden when you have a business to run, and failure to meet your statutory obligations can result in penalties and even prosecution - not to mention the cost of putting things right.
Numerous Irish companies forefit valuable audit exemption due to the failure to comply with company legislation in this area, through simple management oversights.
- Assistance to the board of directors, and officers, to ensure they meet their company secretarial requirements
- Assistance with preparing, and filing, the B1 annual return and accompanying financial statements
- Preparing the abridged financial statements based on the information in the statutory financial statements
- Advising on the Company’s annual, and extraordinary meeting requirements and resulting minutes
- Assistance with other Companies Registration Office forms such as B10s and maintaining the registrar of members
- Assisting with Company set-up and voluntary strike-off
- Advising on the movement of the Company’s shares
We offer an annual compliance service which includes:
- Preparing and filing annual returns
- Filing annual abridged accounts
- Preparing minutes and resolutions to approve annual accounts
- Maintaining statutory registers and records